- Credit Corp Solutions Inc. (“Credit Corp”) provides access to this site free of charge to provide information about Credit Corp, its capabilities and the services it provides clients. The sole authorized use of the site is to obtain information about Credit Corp and no other use is permitted.
- Copyright in all material on this site is owned by Credit Corp or its clients; copyright in the compilation of all materials on this site is owned by Credit Corp. Copyright Credit Corp Solutions Inc 2021. All rights reserved. No materials on this site may be reproduced, altered or further distributed without Credit Corp’s prior written permission.
- All trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos and trade styles on this site are owned by Credit Corp or its clients. Proper use is limited to use in connection with the products and services of the mark owner and no other use is permitted without the owner’s prior written permission.
- Credit Corp may collect and store personally identifiable information about persons who visit this site and voluntarily submit information in contacting Credit Corp. Credit Corp may also collect and store aggregate or anonymous information about user contact with and use of the site. We may use the information to contact you about our products and services or those of our clients from time to time. You may ask us to delete any information about you and cease further contact at any time by sending us a request marked “Privacy-Urgent”, address as follows: email@example.com.
- Credit Corp’s policy is not to accept or consider any unsolicited ideas or materials of any kind. Do NOT submit any such materials at any time. If you violate this prohibition, we reserve the right to consider all materials submitted as non-confidential and free of any claims of proprietary or personal rights. Such material and all rights will be our property, free and clear of any claims by you or others, and we will be able to use them for any purpose, including advertising and promotion, without compensation or any other obligations to anyone, including you.
- Credit Corp assumes no responsibility for the security of this site or your communications with the site. It is strictly prohibited to link other sites with this site without Credit Corp’s prior written permission. We may permit some links for convenience, but Credit Corp has no responsibility for the unaffiliated sites to which it is linked or for material posted to this site by anyone other than Credit Corp.
- It is strictly prohibited to use or contact this site to disrupt or damage the site, its contents or its security measures or to harass or disparage Credit Corp or its clients or their respective products or services or personnel. No unsolicited email (spam) may be directed to or through this site.
- If you believe that any material on this site, whether posted by us or by third parties, violates the copyrights or other rights of third parties, please contact us with complete details at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can make an informed decision about possible deletion.
- This site is offered AS IS and without warranties of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Credit Corp disclaims the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a specific purpose as well as title or non-infringement. We are not responsible for timeliness, accuracy, unavailability or interruptions in availability, viruses or other defects in the site or its contents. In no event shall Credit Corp be responsible for any damages to users or their computer systems or otherwise, even if Credit Corp has been informed of the possibility of such damages and without regard to negligence.
- This site is offered in the English language and is intended for use in the United States of America. If you require information in other languages about Credit Corp, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Credit Corp Solution’s headquarters are in Draper, UT. This site and these rules are subject to the laws of the United States of America, regardless of the location of the user, and any claims of any kind related thereto must be filed in the courts located in the USA.
- Use of this site is subject to these rules and all of the foregoing terms and conditions which you as user accept by contacting and using this site and which govern all use and all results thereof.
13.1 You must not use the Online Chat facility to:
a) Corrupt, damage or otherwise interfere with the Online Chat facility;
b) Transmit any offensive, defamatory or otherwise unlawful information; or
c) Adversely affect the reputation or public image of Credit Corp.
13.2 While communicating with us using the Online Chat facility, you may be asked to provide personal or other contact information including your:
a) Email address if you ask us to email correspondence to you;
b) Telephone number if you ask us to contact you following an Online Chat session;
c) Address if you ask us to post correspondence to you; and/or
d) Employer’s name and contact details.
By providing Credit Corp with your contact information, you consent to receiving communications from Credit Corp via that form of communication.
13.3 Any personal information you provide during an Online Chat session and collected by Credit Corp in its capacity as the Online Chat service provider and LiveChat, Inc. in its capacity as the technology provider will be used and handled in accordance with their respective privacy policies, which can be accessed via the following links:
13.4 Credit Corp does not give any express or implied warranties or representations and does not guarantee or warrant the accuracy, quality, completeness, reliability or currency of the information provided by us through the Online Chat facility.
13.5 You agree to access and use the Online Chat facility entirely at your own risk, including in relation to all information you choose to disclose and transmit through the Online Chat facility.
- Credit Corp reserves the right to revise and update these rules at any time, effective on the date of posting to the site of the new and amended rules.